Our services include Stamford paper scanning, microfiche scanning, microfilm scanning, and large-format scanning. We have a first-class facility and mobile equipment that can be brought on-site to your business.
To get free, no obligation quotes today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (203) 614-1458. Within minutes of receiving your request, we'll be in contact to help you with your project.
Our services include, but aren't limited to:
- Stamford document scanning: Paper comes in thousands of varieties and we have experience in all types. We can scan documents from credit card receipts to full-size architectural drawings. We have experience with a variety of papers as well, including tissue paper, color copies and double-sided documents.
- Micrographics migration to digital formats: Our experienced staff has handled hundreds of millions of microfilm images. When necessary, our processing laboratory personnel will evaluate microfilm flaws and recommend procedures to enhance the film before scanning.
- Microfiche scanning: Microfiche formats are notoriously difficult to work with. We use a pre-scanned image to evaluate the precise location of images prior to microfiche scanning. These documents are scanned concurrently to minimize client turnaround time.
- Microfilm scanning: Our high speed film scanning equipment converts both 16mm and 35mm film. We can handle a wide spectrum of film reduction ratios. Our scanners are equipped with sophisticated image enhancement software that produces the highest possible quality electronic images.
- Engineering Drawing Scanning: Our scanning and conversion services for drawings include blueprints, mylars, and drawings spanning "A" to "J" sizes. Although most clients request TIFF or Adobe PDF images, output is available in a variety of formats, including DWG, CALS and JEDMICS
Get Free Quotes on Records Scanning Services from Stamford Document Scanning
Stamford Document Scanning offers secure document scanning anywhere in Connecticut. We're experts in document scanning and imaging, Optical Character Recognition, and indexing services. Our secure facility can handle your sensitive records to ensure your documents are protected from the start of your conversion project to the final stage of storage or disposal.
To get free, no obligation quotes today, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at (203) 614-1458. Within minutes of receiving your request, we'll be in contact to help you with your project.